I have been using Constant Contact for about 10 years now as one of the early adopters of this FABULOUS Contact Management and Email System.
I have a lot of clients mention that they use the free MailChimp service. And that’s great if you are just sending an email every once in a blue moon to your mailing list. But if that’s all you are using it for you are MISSING OUT and not using Email Marketing to its full potential.
Honestly, you may as well not be doing it at all if you don’t have a strategy for first capturing OPT-IN emails on your website and social media.
And if you are capturing emails from your website – know that your “free” MailChimp account will be charged once you have 2,000 contacts (counted across your lists – so one person on multiple lists counts on each list) or 12,000 emails in a month. For example. If you have 2,000 contacts and you send 6 emails in a month – you will exceed your free account. And then they get pricier. With far fewer features.
Constant Contact charges you by the actual number of contacts you have. Even if that contact is on 10 different lists, they only count as 1 contact. From there you can send UNLIMITED emails on a monthly basis for as little as $20/month. And they make it SO easy to send branded emails. And a heck of a lot more!
- Automatic Welcome Emails (that can be used to promote product coupons, new products, and more! Because – duh – someone just told you they are interested in what you’ve got by signing up for your list!!
- List Segmentation – When someone clicks on a link in your email – put them on a targeted list based on their interest. This allows you to send even more targeted emails to users based on their interests. Don’t just blanket everyone on your list with the same thing all the time. Respect their time and their inbox and make it matter!
- Auto Resend – Automatically send your email to folks who haven’t opened it yet a few days later. Give ’em a second chance, because heck we all get busy sometimes.
- Branded Templates – Choose “Branded Templates”, pop in your url and watch the magic happen as the Constant Contact system creates an email in your brand colors, fonts, and more. Add your text and voila – you are on your way.
- Keep Track – Want to know who clicked, when they clicked, what links they clicked… yep we’ve got all that and more. Learn from your emails what works and what doesn’t work to refine your work each and every time.
- Real Customer Support – Yep, real people. Live on the phone and ready to help you through any trouble you may having. You won’t get that with MailChimp!
- … and MUCH more! Questions? I’m here to help!
Constant Contact Certified
What does that mean?
As a Certified Constant Contact partner, I can help you make sense of your marketing. Not only am I an expert in Constant Contact’s marketing tools, but I have the best practices and knowledge to help you put your ideas into motion through a holistic marketing approach. Whether you’re looking for a full-service marketing expert or guidance getting started, I can help you with the advice and expertise that’s anything but one-size-fits-all.
- I know online marketing, inside and out. Constant Contact is built to simplify the complex and confusing task of marketing an idea. And as a Constant Contact partner, I can help you bring it all to life.
- All the tools and tips you need to get your online marketing on track. Whether it’s creating great-looking email marketing campaigns, building an awesome website with ease, creating a beautiful logo for your brand, running Google Ads to get more website traffic, or finding new customers on social media, I’ve got all the tools, features, and expert guidance you need to help you succeed—all in one place.
- In a noisy world, I’ve/we’ve got your back. As a Certified Constant Contact partner, I am with you at every step in your journey to achieving online marketing success.
Want to try before you buy?
Sign Up Today and get your first month FREE with no money down.
Don’t Miss out! Get my Cindy Leigh Design Tips & Tutorials delivered to your Inbox! … you may even find a discount code! 😉